Space in Africa is hosting the second edition of its webinar series titled, How to Generate Revenue in Africa’s Space Market, on 15th September 2023. The event will have in attendance NewSpace industry leaders, heads of national space agencies, private investors and venture capitalists, NewSpace founders, policymakers and government officials, and other critical stakeholders to share strategies on revenue creation for African space businesses. It also invites all foreign and indigenous space industry stakeholders to participate.
The African space industry is rapidly growing and holds immense business potential across various sectors. The webinar aims to equip participants with the knowledge and tools to navigate this emerging market successfully, focusing on procurement procedures practised by African space agencies, compliance requirements, and contractual considerations. During the webinar, participants will gain valuable insights into different procurement methods, including competitive tenders and direct negotiations. We will also delve into space agencies’ selection criteria and evaluation processes for awarding contracts, empowering attendees to strategise their bidding approaches.
By attending the webinar, businesses can enhance their understanding of the African space industry and increase their chances of successful collaboration with space agencies in the region.
- Dr Robert van Zyl, Managing Director, AAC Space Africa;
- Colonel Francis Ngabo, CEO, Rwanda Space Agency;
- Dr Tidiane Ouattara, AUC Space Expert and Coordinator, GMES and Africa; and
- Mustapha Iderawumi, Senior Analyst, Space in Africa (Moderator).
- Opportunity to learn and understand the goals of African space investments,
- Understanding of the procurement processes of African space agencies based on regional practices,
- Demystifying the bidding processes for space projects through practical techniques to increase winning chances,
- An in-depth discussion on the regulatory and compliance framework in the African space industry,
- A professional guide through contract considerations and negotiations with African space agencies,
- Brand positioning strategies for industry credibility and business success.
- Date and Time – The event will be held on 15th September 2023, from 12 pm GMT via Zoom.
- Registration Link – Registration is open to all interested individuals. To register, please click here.
- To learn more about the webinar, please click here.
About Space in Africa
Space in Africa is the leading analytics and consulting company in the space sector, serving both the institutional and commercial markets with a particular focus on Africa. Our experience builds on a long track of past projects executed for international organisations, national governments, and commercial players, with high stakes in the space business—our practice cuts across all African countries. Space in Africa’s proprietary, research-based business and market analysis predict critical outcomes in what happens next in the industry and the opportunities available. Our data-driven analysis, free of vested interests and pre-conceptions, is helping to shape the ecosystem by making available accurate information critical for the change.
Ayooluwa Adetola is a writer and editor at Space in Africa. She loves to share scientific information using the simplest words possible. When she’s not in front of a screen, she can be found with her nose buried in a book.