The first Africa Space Week would bring together all the stakeholders in the African space industry for five days to consolidate African outer space efforts.
The African Space industry has gained traction in the last few years with a notable rise in the number of private companies, space agencies, networks and organizations. While Africa Space Week is a hybrid of activities, not all the initiatives may be presented in the plenary. Therefore, the Commission is organizing a pavilion for companies, organizations and institutions to exhibit their developments. The main objectives are to:
- Showcasing the different achievements in space technology, science and share experiences or best practices;
- Showcasing Innovative solutions (Hardware and software) and trends in space science and technology;
- Showcase services that have matured from space applications that have an impact on humanity
- Initiate an interactive platform that piques interest and awareness of the Africa Space Agenda.
- Serve as a source of an outreach program to inform and educate people on space, its applications and benefits.
- Accelerate knowledge of space activities within Africa and to build confidence among the public on Africa’s space capabilities.
Complete your registration below.