The Algerian Space Agency Centre for Space Technology calls on industry experts, academics, young professionals and students to submit research papers which would ultimately be presented at the International Conference on the Exploitation of Geospatial Data (CIEDG) 2019, 15-16 December 2019, CTS, Arzew, Algeria.
The first international conference on the exploitation of geo-spatial data is an event that will bring together the different actors in the fields of earth observation, geomatics and space geodesy. Its main objective is to present the latest work done and to promote exchanges within the framework of these fields. In addition to the dedicated sessions, plenary sessions will also be led by renowned experts. The guiding themes of this conference are:
- Geospatial data analysis methods.
- Geo-spatial data applied for the study of the solid earth, the ocean and the atmosphere as well as the monitoring of the environment and major risks.
- Big data and exploration of geo-spatial data.
- Geo-decision methods and tools.
- Earth’s gravity field and its variations.
- Spatial positioning techniques and GNSS.
- Specific geodesic networks.
- Standardisation of geo-spatial information.
- An integrated framework of geo-spatial information.
Submission Format: Articles may be proposed in French or English, and must be between 3 to 6 pages long in the format below:
Click here to download the format of the article.
Articles should be sent with the completed form to email@example.com.
Click here to download the form
Deadline for submissions: September 30, 2019
Notification: October 15, 2019
Final release: October 30, 2019
Registration: If the bid is accepted, it must be registered at the conference, according to the details that will be specified later.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Authority on News, Data and Market Analysis for the African Space Industry.