The workshop aims to demonstrate the value of Earth observation data to climate-resilient development through a series of presentations, discussions, and hands-on training.
During the workshop the EO4SD Climate Resilience cluster will:
- Provide valuable insights into how IFIs and their client states can use Earth observation data to support climate-resilient development;
- Discuss stakeholder needs and requirements, especially with regards to projects on the African continent;
- Provide applicable and useful information about Copernicus Sentinel data and services, which offers full, free and open access;
- Showcase the proposed services of the EO4SD Climate Resilience cluster and how they can be used (e.g. drought monitoring, wetland monitoring, ecosystem evaluation, flooding, soil erosion, etc.);
- Offer a training session about the EO4SD Climate Resilience platform, including downloading data, visualizing it, and creating of customized products (e.g. water quality indexes, vegetation indexes, etc.).
For additional information, please contact EO4SD Climate Resilience coordinator Dr. Carlos Domenech.
Please register using the following link.