Space in Africa is always on the look out for unique perspectives, opinions and thought pieces on the African Space and Satellite Industry.
If you have a compelling article to share with our vast audience of space enthusiasts, newspace entrepreneurs, students and young professionals, industry executives and investors, please take some time to review the guidelines below.
Before you submit
All submissions should:
- Be valuable to our audience. We do not accept overly self-promotional content.
- Not focus on topics that have been covered on our platform before, except when approached with a unique angle.
- Be original; preferably not have appeared elsewhere.
- Be written in clear, engaging and error-free language. Please avoid excessive use of jargon and buzzwords.
- Not be overly critical of brands, institutions or personalities.
- Include proper attribution for all data, images and statistics used.
Articles in the following categories are allowed:
- Space Science and Engineering
- Space Communications/GNSS
- Business and Market Analysis
- Press Release
- Earth Observation/Space Applications
- Policy and Security
How to submit
Send all submissions in Doc or HTML format to email@example.com (only genuine guest contributions please) with subject as Guest Contributor (important!).
- Attach images separately. Do not insert them in the document.
- Individual image sizes should be no larger than 500KB.
- Include a brief author bio (200 characters), with not more than one external link and attach a 100×100 headshot.