Ethiopian Space Science Society in collaboration with World Organization for Sustainable Leadership have opened the Youth Leadership Award (For 2 students), a Summer Session leadership Training taking place from July 01 – July 21, 2018, in the USA.
The training includes:
- Academic theory, lecture and team building at Claremont Graduate University and Pitzer College, Claremont, California.
- UN candidate delegation trip to East Coast (MIT & Science on Sphere, UN Headquarters, NY and World Bank, Washington D.C
- Travel expense, boarding, and learning experience are covered by the organization.
- The participant should be Ethiopian national who currently is enrolling in Preparatory school.
- The participant should have a minimum of 3.5 GPA in their national examination results.
- The participant should have a minimum score of 97 on TOFEL examinations.
- and Is a member of the Ethiopian Space Science Society.
- History of previous participation at ESSS and related space activities.
Application of guidelines:
- The student should submit the above documents and their current school transcript to the ESSS via the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The student should write essays on the following topics with words no more than 500.
- Write an essay “why we should choose you?”
- How will you use the experience gained through this leadership training in your personal or academic life?
- Applications open: May 25, 2018
- Applications close: Jun 05, 2018
- Application review: June 05 – 08, 2018
- Winner announcement: June 10, 2018
- Training begins: July 1
We are the premier source of space related news in Africa. We provide an amazing journey celebrating the African Space Industry.