The Algerian Space Agency(ASAL) in collaboration with the Center for Space Techniques(CTS), calls for papers for First International Conference on the Exploitation of Geospatial Data – CIEDG’2019, to be held at the Algerian city of Arzew.
The first international conference on the exploitation of geo-spatial data represents a scientific event that will bring together the different actors in Earth Observation, Geomatics Geodesics and Geodesy fields. Its main objective is to present the most recent works and to promote exchanges within the framework of its themes. Also, dedicated and poster sessions, plenary sessions will be scheduled by international experts amongst whom are Christiane Weber, Xavier Briottet, Prof. Didier Josselin, Mustapha Meghraoui (PhD), and Françoise Duquenne.
The main themes of this conference are:
- Geospatial data analysis methods
- Geo-spatial data for the study of solid Earth, ocean, atmosphere, environment monitoring and major risks
- Big data and exploration of geo-spatial data
- Geo-decision methods and tools
- Earth’s gravity field and its variations
- Space positioning techniques and GNSS
- Specific geodetic networks
- Standardization of geospatial information
- The integrated framework of geospatial information.
Submission Format: Papers may be in French or English and must have 03 to 06 pages in the following size: Click here to download the size of the paper and are to be sent with the completed form: Click here to download the form to ciedg2019 @ cts.asal.dz.
Submission deadline: October 17, 2019
Notification: October 31, 2019
Camera Ready: November 14, 2019
Registration: In case of acceptance, the authors must be registered according to conditions that will be specified later.
Click here to learn more about the conference.
Ogechi Onuoha is a Cambridge Certified ESOL editor with a background in reporting, international relations, creative writing and adept in industry research and analysis. She is passionate about curating and evaluating the benefits/relevance of space to grassroots development and women’s participation in the space sector.